Sunday, May 2, 2010

★Burned Book Review★


I've been a long time fan of The House of Night series, and I was super excited when this book came out last week! I love how the books pick off from where they left off like some books DON't, and the details are just enough that it doesn't bug the crap out of me. And dialog! There is so much fun dialog to read in these books!!
But anyway, in Burned the eighth book of the series, Zoey is still trapped in the Other world, and her warrior/guardian Stark has to help her come back! Meanwhile, Stevie Rae is figuring out how to be a super red vamp high priestess while juggling her feelings and guilt about Raphaim, the top raven mocker, and Aphrodite, the prophetess is getting some crazy ass visions that are going to come home if Zoey doesn't come home!!

jeez.. that's a lot of stuff that happens in about 280 pages! I cannot wait for the next one to come out! I read on fantasticfiction.co.uk that the next book is called Awakened, and I'm confused over whether it is coming out this October, or next January (I hope its October XD) But We'll see!!

Currently reading: The dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Next Review: Soulstice by Simon Holt

No comments: