Wednesday, May 20, 2009

banana splits

So the last time I talked about wanting to learn how to wink like big winks, so now i'm thinking, i've always wanted to learn how to do a split also. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because my sister used to be in gymnastics and most of my friends growing up were cheerleaders and could all do it. I was like... left out of the bunch or something, I don't know. Point is, I think it would be really cool. Maybe I could work up my leg muscles in my belly dancing class (which I take... Seriously, i do) or something.

I really hate that feeling you get when you think there's something in your eye, but when you look in the mirror there isn't anything in there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huh...well I don't know baby, have you ever tried? I mean, it always seemed like you could get pretty close to what, from what I've seen ;)

Yuki said...

yay :D i'm going to practice